Sunday 20 May 2007

Not Dead Yet

Hey, so I have been insanely busy lately, sorry for the eerie silence.

What's new in Bajenland?

Briefly, we skid through to the next round of the cup after defeating minnows Carlstad United on penalties (welcome to the team Fadi Malke!!!), Jeffrey Aubynn seems to be set for Ålesund (congrats on a fat paycheck!), but also seems to not be done whining... Claiming to have bad things to say about someone but not divulging them now usually means that the bad things aren't so bad. And honestly, it seems like this situation has been resolved nicely for everyone. So I would let bygones be if I were him.

Today we face Gefle away. I expect a tough battle. Eguren is questionable due to a foot injury, David (who I thought would be back by now) is still out with thigh pains, and Mikkel is doing well in rehab.

I predict the following eleven:

Kingson
José - Sulan - Traoré - Emil
Erkan - Chanko - Eguren - Petter
Charlie - Paulinho

Having been so close to being very very wrong last time I predicted an easy win, I won't hesitate to make the same prediction again. Today we'll be treated to Charlie's first goal, and the first really solid game with Emil and Petter on left wing. José and Erkan will dominate their wing and Eguren will score off a header off a cross from José.

If I'm wrong, we'll win like last time. I can live with that.

No travel today, but Jeff and Ben will join me on the couch.

Forza!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened to the blog? No uppdates!

Anonymous said...

For you irish lads, here are some Hammarby forums:
http://www.sthlm-sodraforum.com/
http://www.bajenfans.se/bajensnack/viewtopic.php?t=11200
http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/bajen/forum.asp

And here you can find pictures of the mighty Bajen Fans:
http://gallery.bajenfans.se/main.php
http://www.sthlm-sodra.com/content/bilder.php

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Anonymous said...

Heу therе are uѕіng Wordpress fоr your site platfoгm?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm tryіng to get ѕtarted and set up mу oωn.
Do you need any html coding еxpertise to mаkе your own blog?
Anу help would be greatly appreciated!


Also vіsit my web раge :: TENS unit pain relief

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to get updated from most recent reports.

Also visit my website: tens

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and post is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

my web-site :: clear

Anonymous said...

Get within the water. H2o aerobics is a great reduced impact exercise for joint inflammation sufferers, since not only does it put minimum stress on important joints, furthermore, it gives opposition for fortifying. Should you be uneasy with doing these in huge organizations, become familiar with a couple of goes and choose to adopt to the swimming pool. You will quickly become convenient. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]cort5656e[/url]